as an person who desires to develop the quality of (his/her) life.
Make an impression on three levels:
- introduce yourself to the J-O-B descriptions.
Read the words and allow the ideas behind it, to reach all of you, to connect with you, openly.
That means to allow it to enter not only the parts of you that 'actively think' ( the parts that produce conclusions about various elements and aspects of it) , but also absorbing it with the parts of you that 'embrace and process the total essence in vibes of it ' .... the levels of feeling.
- A way of embracing the full vibe and resonance of the concepts is to make vibrational essences of it:
- print the 12 pictures
- put a glass of water during the night on top of one of the pictures
- sip the next day from that water with the intention to alow this J-O-B description's essence to speak to you
(repeat when desired)
- It is all introducing quite abstract concepts. It is about looking at life from various angles. It is about seeing a wide range of approaches enabloing you to enjoying it more, experience having more nfluence on how it shapes itself. That may be a very new ( non-lineair) concept to you... so..... give it time to ' sink' in. May don't read them all at once , but one a day. Maybe re-read them, a couple of times.
- make your own products, (roughly) inspired on these J-O-B descriptions.
That can be ' poems', ' short stories', 'drawing', 'paintings', 'a melody'...... whichever form you feel happy with using
- Take it easy on yourself...... rather do one with full attention, than several half heartedly.
- The key is to shape your interpretation of it, having let the concepts filtered through your whole system
- Develop a way of integrating your interpretations of the J-O-B in actions as you see it fit.
- Maybe pick one (or several) each morning you'd like to 'be' that day? and/or
- Have them somehow allways 'at hand', so when you feel you need help in a challenging situation, you can browse through them and pick the one that seems most helpful for dealin with that situation? and/or
- Turn to them all when you feel you need a good/better way of dealing with a (difficult) situation and randomly select one, having the issue in mind wondering:" Which part of me could confidently and happily deal with this situation?"
- Talk about them in your journalling before going to bed. Which JOB's did you perform today and how did that go, how did you feel being 'this'? Are there any suggestions ( applying hindsight) on how it could have been (even) better? Which JOB could have assisted in this situation?
- ........ ( design your own ways of giving them regurlar attention and regulrar play-time-opportunities in the actions and choices you make in your every day life)